Yes, the Holidays is almost over but we still have one very important thing to do... the New Year's dinner with family. Luckily, I don't have to prepare them. And luckily again, I am only assigned to eat... and do the dishes. Hay!
But for those who are thinking of something different to offer for dessert. Why not try my Tapioca Pudding?
Here are the Ingredients:
1 pack Tapioca or Sago[can be bought from Asian Stores]
1 can Condensed Milk
1/2 cup of sugar [optional, Splenda is prepared]
1 All Purpose Cream
1 Heavy Cream
1 pack Jell-o Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 liter Water
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Add tapioca in boiling water while stirring continuously to avoid tapioca to stick together. Stir until tapioca is transparent in color or until done.
3. Add condensed milk and stir. [If sweeter version is prepared you may add half a cup of sugar.]
4. Mix all purpose cream and stir.
5. Remove mixture from heat and transfer it in a bowl. Stir mixture to cool down.
6. Mix heavy cream into the mixture and stir.
7. Add pudding mix. Stir continuously until mixture thickens.
8. Pour in a rectangular dish or dessert container.
9. Chill and serve.
There you go. Have a happy meal... a happy dessert... and a Happy New Year ahead.
--------------------------Food and Drink-------------------------
This is another entry for Food and Drink.
For more interesting Recipe... Click HERE!