I am not a doctor so I will not attempt to discuss health issues here. However, common sense dictates that we should try to find out the causes of some illnesses so that we can get rid of them. And I know most of the sickness that we have are caused by our own negligence and laziness. Well, I read these following causes of liver damage somewhere and thought of sharing them to you my dear readers. I know you already know them but just in case you already forgot, it will not hurt you to get a refresher’s course.
The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to 'schedule”.
It’s a cliché… the best remedy is precaution and I believe it. Staying healthy needs a little effort and basic common sense and staying alive does not depend on God’s mercy, it’s up to you to cooperate with His will and live life to the fullest.